Website development services
Our website development company can develop very bespoke websites. Due to the wide variety of technical requirements, it is best to contact us with your grand vision.
Web development is about how a website works, the mechanics. Website design is about how it looks or the packaging. They are both critical elements of outstanding and easy to use websites.
Previous website development projects have included the following types of functionality:
- Bespoke e-commerce sites.
- Bespoke e-commerce marketplace. Think eBay.
- Resource booking system, for rooms or hiring equipment for daily increments. Ideal for B&B's, hotels and hire shops.
- Lead generating contact forms.
- Facebook like photo albums.
- Previous work portfolios.
- Featured service's sections.
- Your own video section. With customised skin for the player. You just copy the YouTube web address into the page.
- General business sites.
- Entertainment agency management ie cash flow between agent and acts, job management, entertainer application process...
- Local bespoke SEO services (search engine optimisation.)
- Facebook / Twitter integration - Allows you to publish website pages straight onto your wall by ticking a box before saving.
- Facebook connect - This allows you to allow visitors to sign into your site using their Facebook account. We can then pull in their profile information into the site. This creates a great community feel as people can see the face behind the user name.
- Private messages between users.
- Live chat - Facebook style.
- Graphical dashboards charting anything you want.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) - This allows you to systemise and record your communications with customers / leads. You then have a page where you can filter your calls and meetings for reference.
- Adaptive websites for cross compatibility ie desktop, smart phones and tablets.
Tell us what you need developing...
Once we have a clear understanding of what you need us to develop, we'll be able to give you an estimate. We can flesh out quite complex sites relatively quick.
This is because we have experience of building on Drupal, that is an Open Source content management system. Also being open source brings with it many advantages, not least of which, there are plenty of free modules that take care of the most commonly required features. This often shortens the development time no-end, gone are the days of needing a 100 developers for a few months... To top it off they also have 1000's of free themes...